This programme will develop leaders who understand themselves, lead by example and engage their team to build connected, productive workplaces.
- Explore your emotional capability and set goals to become a more emotionally capable leader.
- Explore your strengths, what motivates you, and how to motivate and influence others.
- Support your team to create personal development plans.
- Use effective coaching and mentoring strategies.
- Have courageous conversations.
- Receive a free personalised Emotional Capability Profile with recommendations for development goals.
- Build professional relationships with your team members.
- Develop your capability as a leader to support staff development.
- Value diversity in your team.
- Develop coaching and mentoring skills.
- Develop staff capabilities to own their professional development.
- Have courageous conversations and support staff well-being.
3 x workshops over 6 months
At your place or our place
Please contact us for pricing